Tuesday 15 November 2016

Hardware MoodLamp Based on LED


Long time ago I came across this page http://tobe.nimio.info/project/moodlamp, where Toon Beerten created a Moodlamp using a PIC16F628 µC. I remember that back then I didn’t have much knowledge on µC’s programming, so the first thing I did was to buy a Arduino board, and since that time I have been learning a lot and making many different projects with it…[ ]


 Open Hardware MoodLamp Based on LED 
 
Time has passed, I’ve built the breadboard prototype, then the first version, using only one layer (which is a good version if you want to etch your own PCB). Always wanted to make the project public as an Open Hardware, but due my lack of time, I never did, until I arrive in Genova. I then decided to make a second version of the board, two layers, the ability to program the µC without removing it from the socket (for programing you will need an Arduino, FTDI or USB-to-serial cable) and some available pins for those who want’s to add more features to the board, like a temperature sensor or another kind of sensor.

No comments:

Post a Comment